Everything was eating me today. I was cranky about little stuff. I had a whiny, typically blogoshperey-crabby post all composed in my head.
I decided to write this one instead. Here’s what’s making me happy today:
- The security guard at work who, when I said “have a good night,” responded with “you too, sweetie, have a good night,” in a tone that made me feel like one of her very own children.
- The Montessori school teacher who, despite all odds, returned to teach my little girl.
- The best friend who made me dinner and shared a wonderfully impromptu evening with me. (And didn’t wince when I showed her the baby. I might have. 🙂 )
- The peer at work who thanked me for my hard work.
- My husband who supports and nurtures me.
- The baby who. Who everythings.
Look how un-glam I am! And yet publishing the photo. I think my joy is prettier than makeup. Thanks, little Ainsley.