Again, from Chubby Chick. I think that these free-form ones are definitely harder to complete:
Four Things I’ve Never Done:
1. Been to Asia
2. Gone rock climbing (though I don’t think I ever want to do it, either)
3. Thrown a drink in someone’s face (but it sounds like a great little bit of melodrama!)
4. Stopped everything and worked on my drawing/painting skills
Four Things I’ve learned in the last year:
1. Nothing packs on the pounds faster than a queasy stomach- I ate constantly!!
2. My capacity to love is much greater than I ever thought.
3. Having a kid is both easier and harder than expected.
4. My mom is a saint for raising three kids.
Four Jobs I’d Love But Will Probably Never Have:
1. Head of the EPA- I once asked my dad what his dream job for me would be. He picked this one. I’ve always been flattered and wished I could do it.
2. Full-time artist- yeah, that will never happen. My paternal grandmother had lots more talent than I, and even she had to give up art school (though she gave it up because of the Depression and I was never accepted to any art school).
3. Aquarium shop owner (though considering the state of my aquaria right now, I’d fire myself!)
4. Academy award-winning actor- for the cash! Would hate the ‘razzi, though.
Four Jobs I’ve Actually Had:
1. Beverage flavor chemist- SO much fun! I mostly worked from finished recipes, but sometimes I could play around and make something new. 2. Nanny- I adored the kids. The oldest one and I became pretty good friends. She was ten and I was 16. I told her she was one of my best friends and she said, “you’re weird.” I still laugh about that.
3. Dog sitter (just once, and they didn’t pay very well!)
4. Corn milling chemist- not only was it educational, it was a look into the food industry. Made me not want to eat products made with corn syrup. Ick.
If you’d like to participate, feel free. But if you do, please let me know so I can check out your answers! 🙂