I was tagged by Mymsie, so here it is! All Seven and we’ll watch them fall….
>>Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
- I have a weird food disorder- I eat in my sleep. I don’t remember doing it until I see the remnants of my feasts the next day. I saw a 20/20 special on Sleep Eating and was horrified by the hidden camera shots of people eating- they were stuffing their faces. The interesting thing is that people never make healthful choices: 100% of people choose high fat and/or high calorie foods. “Choose” might be a misnomer. I have eaten some seriously random things: the worst was when I took out a stick of butter, dumped dry chocolate cake mix on it, and ate it with a fork. The next day, the butter was still stabbed with a fork and there was cake mix everywhere.
- I love Barbara Mandrell.
- When I was in first grade, I would walk to school. On the way home, I picked up litter I found on the sidewalk (I was already environmentally conscious!) and my mom would be horrified by the junk in my hands. First graders have no concept of germs!
- One of my favorite things to do is to be unexpected. I like to defy people’s expectations of who I am. For instance, I brew beer and I like to play nerdy D&D-style games. I think my paternal grandma started this. In her eulogy, they mentioned that she was so proper as to wear a hat and gloves to the grocery, but she was also an avid NFL fan.
- I’m in a Backstreet Boys video for about half a second…and yes, there is a story behind it.
- I am simply unable to eat baby food. From formula to milk to pureed peaches, I think it’s all disgusting and I can’t even try any of it.
- If I could rewind time, I wouldn’t. I used to think I would really like to take back some regrettable actions (see number 5 above), but I now I really feel like they helped make me better because I learned from them.
>>Tag seven random people and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I do #1 sometimes too – usually when I’m very stressed. More here: http://mymsie.wordpress.com/2006/09/13/oh-did-i-forget-to-mention-this/
Hey, girl! I’d be glad to do it, but I already did a few weeks ago! If you want to see my answers, check this out:http://gottalose200pounds.blogspot.com/2007/09/day-26-tag-alicious-trivia.html
This meme was actually 8 things… so you’ll get an extra answer thrown in for good measure. hehe
heyy!! #5 says you were in a bsb video for half a second. which second would that be?? i wanna see!
and tell me the story behind it plz.
ive alwasy been interested in this music video and the people in it!
I am from NoBloPoMO. I just wanted to know I read your blog. It’s nifty that you are in a BSB video.
Wow, who knew anyone would still care about my BSB video?? I’m at -2:11 minutes, right after the scene with Brian singing and holding a contrabass in its case. It’s a profile shot, and I’m wearing a pink top.
I think I may be insulted.
[quote comment=””]I think I may be insulted.[/quote]
Nooo! No insult meant! Just didn’t think meme-ing was your thing! My greatest humble apology. 🙂