Ah, the meme, the writer’s block savior! Copied from someone else. I added some new questions to replace the ones missing from hers. Enjoy.
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Flat tire kit. It’s pretty clean in there. I adore my car, plus, junk in cars is just extra weight wasting fuel.
2. When was the last time you threw up? Last weekend. Migrainey fluish thing.
3. What’s your favorite word or phrase? Deipnosophist! I love obscure words. The only problem is it isn’t intuitively descriptive.
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Ainsley, Elizabeth, Carlton, Amy, The cleaning lady at work
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Working hard
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Cleaning the kitchen and making beer
7. What is your favorite holiday? Good Friday
8. Have you ever been to a concert? Many times. I prefer albums actually, but the concert experience is fun.
9. What is the last thing you said aloud? I found my mouse.
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Homemade Black Pepper and Sour Cherry. Honestly. Trust me.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Beer
12. What are you wearing? My husband’s t-shirt and some maternity cargo pants (haven’t been pregnant in 7.5 months)
13. What was the last thing you ate? Brown rice with carmelized root vegetables
14. Anyone have a crush on you? I wish. I really do! I think crushes are cute.
15. When was the last time you ran? I can’t remember. Elliptical doesn’t count, right?
16. What’s the last sporting event you watched? College basketball. North Carolina lost.
17. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Yap
18. Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on myspace? Ha ha, never had a non-spam MySpace message! I’m old.
19. Ever go camping? As a kid, yes. It seems like a good idea now, but also seems hot and sticky and buggy.
20. Do you have a tan? I have not had any amount of tan in years, even when I went to Hawaii. Hello, people, skin cancer! And wrinkles of course are not good either. Man, I’m old.
21. Have you ever lost anything down a toilet? Not that I recall- did drop a bar of soap in there and wondered how to clean it.
22. Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot? Yes, especially the old-school ones that aren’t made into graphics.
23. Do you drink your pop from a straw? No. Straws are wasteful. I do use them occasionally if I’m given one in a restaurant.
24. What is the last adjective someone has used to describe you? Whiney.
25. What did your last text message say? “It’s OK if you hate me”
26. Are you someone’s best friend? Yes. I think I’m two people’s best friend.
27. What are you doing tomorrow? I am working from home so I can eat lunch with my daughter. I will also be making another batch of beer.
28. Where is your mom right now? I’m guessing she’s finished with a day of gold and is in her family room watching FOX News.
29. Look to your left, what do you see? Carlton’s laptop amid a mess of papers
30. What color is your watch? Gold, silver, mother of pearl, diamond.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Reef fish! And my final resting place as a Reef Ball.
32. Ever ridden on a roller coaster? Once for one day. I loved it but have no desire to do it again.
33. What’s your zodiac sign? Who cares? But Libra, if you do.
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Drive through. Hate going in. Seems liek everything is sticky.
35. Do you have any friends on myspace that you actually hate? Again with the MySpace. No.
36. Do you have a dog? My sweet Sunny Girl!
37. Last person you talked to on the phone? My mom.
38. Have you met anyone famous? Yes but I’ve talked about that before and it’s not that interesting.
39. Any plans today? Making beer. Ainsley’s in bed for the night, so this is just wrapping up the day and preparing for the next.
40. Are you still keeping any of your New Year’s resolutions? I restarted my diet in January, and also restarted going to the gym. Both are doing OK.
41. Ever go to college? Yes. Loved it. Miss it. Wish I could do it again.
42. Where are you right now? In the den/bedroom.
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Lack of sleep. Eight hours is the key to a good day!
44. Last song listened to? Ryan Bingham, Bread and Water. Music better than vocals.
45. Last movie you saw? Blades of Glory. I am ashamed.
46. Are you allergic to anything? Most perfumes/colognes. I recommend that everyone go scent-free for deteregents, body washes, et cetera for six months. You’d be amazed all the subtle smells you’re missing.
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Merrell Mary Janes.
48. Are you jealous of anyone? The lady at work with the great job, great clothes, and husband who just got a huge promotion so she can stay home. It’s healthy jealousy, though; I’m not mad at her and I’m not unhappy with my own life.
49. Are you married? Yes.
50. Is anyone jealous of you? I think people used to be, but now I’m just so boring.
51. What time is it? 8:32PM
52. Do any of your friends have children? Yes.
53. Do you eat healthfully? Yes. Lots of vegetables, whole grains, low protein.
54. Do you think tofu tastes good? Yes!
55. Do you hate anyone right now? Not any one single person. However, if I see an article about someone abusing animals/children/anyone, I feel hate.
56. Do you have a crush on someone? Yes.
57. How many kids do you want? Zero. But instead God sent me an angel.
58. What book are you reading? The China Study.
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? No.
60. I deleted 60, as it was scatological.